My mornings can be so hectic between getting in my morning “BootyCall” aka Tone It Up’s High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) which is a great way to start the day and give your metabolism a boost, getting the kids ready for summer camp and fed, and getting myself ready and out the door by 7am. I’m sure a lot of you can sympathize with hectic mornings and trying to remember a healthy breakfast, that’s why I love this quick 7 minute recipe. It’s definitely a favorite and you can even take it on-the-go!
What you’ll need:
1 T salsa
1 t garlic powder
1 t parsley (fresh if you have it)
2 slices of Arnold Multi-Grain Sandwich Thins
A sprinkle of bacon bits (optional)
What you’ll do: ((This is so simple!!!))
- Crack the egg in a small bowl and add in the garlic powder and parsley and scramble with a fork.
- Place bowl in microwave for 1 minute
- While your egg is cooking in the microwave, toast your two slices of sandwich thins.
- When your egg is done your sandwich thins should be done shortly after.
- Place egg on one piece of toast and ¼ of the avocado on the other and mash the avocado.
- Add a sprinkle of bacon bits and salsa on top of the avocado
- Put the two sandwich thins together and enjoy!
Let me know what you think!!
Enjoy your Tuesday 🙂